Wednesday, January 6, 2010

God's Will

Last night, I met with a group of Christian women who have decided to share their journeys together....it is always uplifting to share your journey with others. Upon leaving, I thought how we all strive to do God's will but we get overwhelmed by our daily roles and rituals, so this lead me to a book that I have entitled "Beyond the Broken Lights" that I recalled reading in the a few years ago. I loved how it simply put God's will for us which I would guess is very far from our own "To Do" list???

God's will is for us tocast ourselves to his Grace,
To trust in his love,
To share ourselves with his whole world, and
To give ourselves to his work of healing, lifting up and loving his people.
May today we share God's will and not our own!!!
Blessings,
Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment